Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sorry...again.








Sweater: American Eagle (super old)
Necklace: c/o Mindy Mae's Market

Hello there, Mindy Mae's Market readers, Liz again! Since I am never ever late, anywhere (I'm actually an hour early almost every where I go...) for now this shirt will refer to spring like weather... We've been getting bombarded with snow here in the North East, as I'm sure the rest of the country is, except you luckies in Florida, California, and all the other warm states!

I don't know about you, but all this cold and snow doesn't exactly put me in the mood to dress up, so I went with a cozy chunky knit sweater to layer over this comfy tee. Perfect weekend wear, if you ask me! Layers are the name of the game, and I can't wait to dress this tee up in the warmer months with a cute pair of colored shorts or a breezy skirt! Even this gorgeous necklace is reminiscent of spring! 

So, spring-like weather, you better be sorry you're late! ;)

Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt it's so cute!!! You look darling, I wish it could be warmer here in Utah, but I guess we have a month till we can!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)