Thursday, February 13, 2014

Playing Dress Up


Hello again, Loves! Happy Valentine's Day Eve!! I'm Kayla from A Darling Dream and I'm extremely excited to be guest posting on Mindy Mae's today! 

Have you guys ever have one of those Mondays where you just want to crawl back into bed?! Well, that's exactly how I felt this past Monday until the mail man showed up!! I was greeted with all sorts of sparkling goodies, this gorgeous necklace included. It was just what the doctor ordered!! I immediately ran to my room and started playing "dress up". This Lucy Necklace made me feel so glam on it's own, but paired with my new FAV tulle dress, it was a match made in girly heaven!! I felt like such a princess.
 
 



 
Dress, Target Girls // Blazer, Nordstrom Rack (not online) Similar  // Necklace, Mindy Mae's Market // Heels, Banana Republic (old) Love These // Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Jcrew // Sunnies, Anthropologie 
 
 
XOXO, Kayla

7 comments:

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)