Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I love you in Ivory

Hey guys Kallie here from Forever Dolled Up!! 
Alright, so we all know Valentine’s Day is coming up this week (hopefully the men realize this also). This is a more done up outfit to wear for Valentine’s Day when you go out with your man! Between the sparkle, the ruffle cardigan, the tulle skirt, and the cheetah print shoes I feel so girly and I love it!  I decided I wanted to keep the colors neutral and I love putting ivory on top of ivory. This Iced Necklace from Mindy Mae’s gives this outfit the final sparkle it needs for Valentine’s Day! I hope you all have a great Valentine’s Day with your lovers!!







 

Pearl Necklace: Kohl’s similar


Cardigan: Forever21 similar

Shoes: JCPenny similar

♥ Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)