Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hunted in Pink

Hi Everyone! I'm Abbie from allthingstiffanyblue.  I am so thrilled to be guest posting here today!

Here in California, spring is in the air.  That said, I was beyond thrilled this week when the weather changed and we got some rain.  Rain means only one thing to me:  I get to bring out my wellies!  These  wellies are perfectly complemented by the fancy little boot socks from Mindy Mae's Market!  I am so in love with them.  One of my favorite styling tips is to combine girly items with tough pieces.  The combination of the girly (jewels, wellies, and boot socks) with the more masculine (sweater and shirt) create an unexpected contrast that takes your outfit to the next level!
 





  
//Sweater:  Target (similar) // Shirt:  J.Crew (similar) // Denim:  Hudson // 
Boot Socks:  Mindy Mae's Market // Wellies:  Hunter//

Happy Styling! Be sure to head over to allthingstiffanyblue and keep your eyes peeled for my soon to be released blog!

xoxo,

Abbie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)