Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Winter Warmth

Hey lovelies! Kallie here again from Forever Dolled Up!! I’m super stoked to be able to be guest posting again here at Mindy Mae’s!! This outfit is a super warm cozy outfit for when you are getting all cutsied up! I added in some color with my emerald green skirt and my coral hand clutch so I had more than just neutrals. My fur coat adds a little pattern to the outfit and a little twist. I cannot get over this pear tear dropped necklace that Mindy Mae’s Market has!!  It is gorgeous ladies!!  This will go with dressing something really up or even with dressing something down with just a t-shirt and some heals you choose!! This necklace is such a classy necklace and it is one of those necklaces that tops the outfit off! Sometimes when buying necklaces I get nervous about jewels falling out, but with this one I’m telling you that you can tell that it is great quality!







 Coat Forever 21 similar  Sweater Forever 21 similar
Pencil Skirt similar  Shoes Go Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)