Friday, January 3, 2014

Classy Casual

I am so thrilled to be guest posting on Mindy Mae's Market! The main feature I am sporting for my takeover today is this beautiful sparkle you will notice around my neck. I decided to pair this "frosting" with a more casual look. A simple graphic white T shirt, and a classic black blazer are a duo I pair together often. Adding a little bling to this look by throwing on this darling necklace tied it all together, while still looking effortless. Pair that with my favorite Michael Kors watch, a pop of bright colored MAC lipstick, and I am out the door as quick as a flash, while still looking chic. 
image


image-2


image-3


Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market, Shirt: Etsy, Blazer: Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Amara, Hat: Neff, Rings: H&M, Pants: Paige Denim, Shoes: Target  

Happy Styling!
Love, Jess

3 comments:

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)