Monday, September 10, 2012

Mindy Maes Market - Success!

Still recouping from our incredible turn out from vendors AND friends on Saturday! I think Courtney and I BOTH needed a day off!
 We'll post more pictures and keep you up-dated. Meanwhile we're looking to merge MMMblog and our Turning This Into That blog. If you know the best way to do that- drop me a line, it will save me some research!

We are so humbled by the support we have experienced. We are so grateful for the time and involvement you all have given to show us that you like what we are doing. We are so excited to keep growing WITH you and FOR you!

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower :D so pumped about it! hope you will visit my page as well :)
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL! Place looks great
    New follower, Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)