Monday, March 12, 2012

Big Changes & a Bottlecap Chore Chart Tutorial!

Good Monday Morning everyone!  This weekend came with a lot of changes and we couldn't be more excited about them! 

Number One: The blog got a little facelift! Let us know what you think!
Number Two: We now offer advertising on our blog and our website, Let us know if you're interested!

Number Three:  We have a new contributor in MMM - Morena Hockley!  Many of you have seen her playing our FB games and posting her cute creations to our photo album.  She will be doing a fun tutorial every Monday Morning!  A little about Morena:

Ciao!  My name is Morena and I am thrilled to be joining you here at Mindy Mae's Market!  I have had a blast purchasing and creating with items from MMM, so I was tickled to be invited to share my creations with you.  I have long been a teacher and a crafter, so to be able to join my two passions is a dream come true!
I am presently a stay at home mother to four awesome children, but in the past I have been a teacher and school administrator, teaching PK, elementary school, and adult Italian classes.  My parents were DIYers, and I credit them with instilling in me the notion that I can make it myself.  When I see something that I like in a store or catalogue I often try to figure out how I can make one at home.  I hope you enjoy my tutorials and have fun making your own! 


Number Four: See her tutorial with Today's Item here!

Today's Item:
{15} Bottlecaps w/ Epoxy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)