Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm SOOO excited to have BUTTERFLY WINGS AND TINY THINGS>>>>

I am thrilled to have Brianne with Butterfly Wings and Tiny Things come and celebrate the shopping season with us!  She brings whimsy and fun - both of which are need elements in raising children and being a fun adult. Right? 

Check out her unique and individually-appealing magnet boards.  I love the added textural details that have been added.
Look.At.These.Dolls. ! !
I don't think these babies could get any wide eyed and welcoming! Ready to embrace your little bambino this Christmas!
Or give them an entirely different take on cuddly and warm! How fun to have such a personality-reflecting toy to squeeze!  One-of-a-kind...just like your kid.....and mine. ;)
I saw them featured on Simply Utah and now...I can say I rub elbows with celebrities! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)