Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something NEW to hang from my neck... with 4 Girls Jewelry Co.

I will tell you another truth. I don't wear jewelry. Maybe it's my four kids hanging from my every appendage. Maybe it's that I never seem to have the right accessory for whatever is "clean" that day. Perhaps it's may lack of style. I would suggest a combination of all three. Well...Enter 4 Girls Jewelry Co.!



I think they can assist me with the "stylish" situation and with having something properly coordinate.
{The children perhaps is my OWN issue.}
 I am really excited to see all that they offer and to use my "Mother's Day" card to get all that I can from the aforementioned neck-hangers! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)